The Barracuda Load Balancer ADC is a unified high-performance platform that helps organizations achieve their availability, acceleration, application control, and application security objectives.
Where to Start
Download the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC Quick Start Guide in English, German, or Japanese.
For detailed instructions on installing the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC as a hardware or virtual appliance, see Getting Started.
Application Deployment Guides
- Load balancing with dynamic scheduling and advanced monitoring capabilities
- SSL offloading, TCP connection pooling and caching, and compression to help accelerate application delivery
- Content-based routing to provide fine-grained application control
- Integrated application security to protect against application level attacks including the OWASP Top 10 risks
- Protection against theft of sensitive and confidential data